Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

new

Just wanted to say hi as i had LO on 19 june so will be moving from pg forum and joining u ladies image

Elaine xx

Replies

• Hi Elaine
    You'll get great advice over here from all the mums and everyone is really friendly!
    Congratualtions xx
  • welcome and congrats!hope lo is doing well! This is a great forum! xxx
  • Hi elaine! great news about LO, hope everything went ok.
    Welcome to baby forum!! xxxxxxx
  • hi elaine! welcome to baby forum!! congratulations hope u are both well xxx
  • Hi Elaine! Welcome and congratulations on your lo!
  • Hi Elaine!

Welcome to the best place to advice from everyone is so friendly and give great advise.

Congratulations on your LO. Did you have a boy or girl?
  • Hiya Elaine! Congrats on the birth of your lo, hope you're both doing well. Did you have a boy or a girl? I'm sure I read your birth announcement but can't remember- baby brain!

Lea. xxx
  • Hi Elaine and Congratulations! This forum is great! What's also great are the breastfeeding and bottle feeding forums - huge support!
  • hi elaine!

congrats on your new babe! let us know name, weight etc!

hope it all went well for you, and you & baby are doing well!!

xxxxxxxx
  • Hiya, Huge congratulations to you image Look forward to getting to know you better in the next few months xxx
  • Congrats! We've chatted on 'toddler' i think!? Lovely to hear lo (boy if i remember rightly??) is here safe and well x
  • Welcome Elaine, we are all lovely, gets a bit heated during discussions sometimes but thats what we ladies do. Men stand at the bar talking balderdash and women discuss the real stuff LOL!!! I wonder what happens on the dads chat section..bet its all quiet with tumbleweeds rolling through ha ha xxx
  • I return... ashamed...I just had a look on the fellas chatroom... its heaving with open minded questions and male bonding... I appologise lads...(im slinking off to the sofa to cuddle my hubby...) x
  • Hi and welcome to our forum. i been reading ur posts over the weeks on the pregnacy forum! Hope LO is doing well xx
  • Hi Elaine - nice to see you over here!xx