Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What have you bought for LO you couldn't live without?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I honestly looked at muslins before LO was born and thought 'what's the point of these?' and 'they're expensive for bits of cloth'.

Having a sicky baby I could not live without them! Absolute must-have.

Having a lie-flat carry cot for the travel system is great as lo sleeps in it during the day.
  • Options
    -vibrating chair
    -jumperoo
    -playnest
    -mamas and papas ergonomic bath
    -crinkly black and white book (LO LOVES it for some reason)
    -stupid amounts of muslins so no pressure to get them washed quickly
  • Options
    I couldn't live without:

muslin squares
    bibs as lo is a sicky baby
    microwave steriliser
    medela swing breast pump
    bouncy chair
    pram that car seat fits onto (icandy cherry with maxi cosi in our case)

I absolutely LOVE our icandy cherry. It's so easy to use and very light and portable.
  • Options
    Another muslin fan here too lol!

Also couldn't live with out my medela breast pump, the M&P wave chair that my friends bought for us - very handy for putting DD in when I have to express and the changing mat we have down stairs - very handy for changing DD when I can't be bothered to go upstairs with her lol. She is also just getting into her lotty play mat abit more so just waiting to see if that was a very good buy - so far it is getting the thumbs up!
  • Options
    pram that can lay down from birth
    fisher price take along swing
    leap frog activity table
    door bouncer
    chicco dj walker
    angel care sensor montor (would not be without it)
    annabel karmel complete baby and toddler meal planner (has given me the confidence to cook for dd)
    a car seat that fits onto the pram (so much easier for quikly popping into tesco)
    sleeping bags
    xx
  • Options
    Bouncy chair so I can shower! Used almost every day for 8 months so far. Weight limit is 20lbs - haven't got long left as she's almost 18lb now image
    Jumperoooooooo
    Video Monitor that plays lullabies
    Womb Sounds bear. Plays lullabies too - perfect for relaxing nap routine.

• Options
    Any more suggestions please girls??x
  • Options
    - bath support so no need for a baby bath (they take up so much room!). We've got this one and DD loves it http://www.johnlewis.com/230436396/Product.aspx So cheap but does the job perfectly. Am dreading her growing out of it - she's massive already!

- our socialbaby.com black and white book and mobile set. When she was really little I tied the black and white mobile bits to everything (car seat, pram, play gym etc etc) and she loved them! She still loves looking at the books.

- cot top changer. Genius idea and saves us space as DD's room is the box room.

- 24 muslins (bought 2 packs of 12 which hubby though was way too many but I still have to wash them every 2-3 days!)

- a good changing bag that you actually like. I've been through a few and have finally seen sense and just bought a very big handbag.

- my happy mummy stroller hooks (perfect for my Quinny Buzz and Phil & Teds pushchairs)

- my sunshine kids buggy buddy to keep, sunglasses, DD's bottle, a muslin etc in while we're out and about.
  • Options
    Oooh good one I second the happy mummy stroller hooks, I've been asked several times where I got them and also bibs, I never in a million years thought we would get through so many!