Forum home Babies Baby

valentines

did everyone get a pile of cards thru the door this morning, i couldnt get to mine with the amount of them lol, (i wish) didnt even get one of oh, he says its a con from card companies, and they say romance is dead. But he is taking me out on sat. is anyone doing anything special tonight if you can get a chance with little ones. happy valentines day ladies.

Replies

• Well i guess im a little bit lucky then u lol i woke up and my bf left me a card and a rose, which i didnt think he would but feel bad cos aint got him one yet lol and as for doing anythink all im doing is staying in, as i cant go no where cos i breast feed and my little girl wont take from a bottle yet :cry:
  • hello, wel my fella is stil in bed at the mo, n his paternity ran out yesterday so e's off bk 2 work 2day gutted! so thats my day, in wi my little girl on our own, n e doesn't start work til 1.30 n dunt finish til9.30 so no romantic meals 4 either of us, did a card n pressie tho xxxx:roll:
  • hey!! i havent got anythin lol! think hes forgotton about me!i wasnt even awake when he lft this morning! how romantic!! xx dont wry bout bry goin baxck to work anna you will be ok! you have me!! xx
  • thanx chicky xx
  • we swapped our valentines gifts and card last night, as we are both rubbish in the morning, and my OH is a big kid when it comes to presents and he can't wait! I got an Amy Winehouse CD which I have played several times so far today - my daughter loves it and we have been dancing around the living room! I also got chocolates (ate them last night!) and a Goldfrapp video, I also go a beautiful red glass wine glass ( a special glass for Mummy's wine!) and a worry doll! - to help me cope with my PND - Bless him!
  • - we are getting take out for tonight, as it should be OH turn to cook, so then we can both have a night off. I hope I am getting flowers as well, but as he got me loads of other stuff, I shouldn't expect flowers as well xxx
  • where do you find your men, mine even forgot my birthday last month, think im going to trade him in soon for 1 that remembers special dates, if any exist lol.
  • You have to remind men about these things, don't expect them to remember. my sisters and i always rang up my mum's partner to remind him about her birthday, it's taken 18 years but this year he remembered on his own!!! clever man! i'm sure that you would rather remind him and get something that feel forgotten! lol!
  • I made my hubby a card with my 4 year olds card and crayons!!! he thinks valentines day is a load of expense, i think he was quite touched though and said...'but i didnt get you anything'. He'd better come home from work with something!