Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

off camping at the weekend and ...

the weather looks POO :cry:

Still gonna go cos I don't think it'll bother max at all so may as well do it! We have bought him his own little folding chair and he LOVES it - currently sitting in it to watch Timmy Time - hope he still likes it in a tent when there is no tv to watch :lol:

Replies

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the weather where we are going (lake district) is still due to be crap Hey ho! Our tent is the size of a small house so I am sure we'll be fine - the car is loaded to the top nearly! Me and max are off to ASDA to pick up the essentials (BEER! :lol: )
  • Don't think I could convince oh to camp. He kicked up a fuss about a caravan!!

Love the lakes, you'll have a fabulous time even with the poo weather x
  • Oooh camping- I think I would need to be offered alot of money to ever go! :lol:

At least there's lots of things to do in the lake district if max does get fed up.
    Hope the weather is good for you, have a great time
    xx
  • Oooh camping- I think I would need to be offered alot of money to ever go! :lol:

At least there's lots of things to do in the lake district if max does get fed up.
    Hope the weather is good for you, have a great time
    xx