Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bumbo? Are they any good?

2»

Replies

• Ha Ha you are going to love this but i want one and my beloved hv as reccomended i dont get one or a baby walker!!!! They are now saying that you are forcing babies bodies into positions they are not physically ready for. and has showed me some positions to put daisy in to help strenghten her body ready for sitting instead!!!! Daisy is desperate to sit she is so nosy and is allways trying to lift herself up!
  • omg! i thought they were recomended but hv and pediatrictan (sp?) i nhave a bumbo has isnt in love with it anymore but will sit in it. im not gonna rant tho! (see my rant..hvs who made them god??)
  • omg! i thought they were recomended but hv and pediatrictan (sp?) i nhave a bumbo has isnt in love with it anymore but will sit in it. im not gonna rant tho! (see my rant..hvs who made them god??)