Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Jade Goody :(

2»

Replies

• its really upset me too! feel so sorry for her boys! same age as my 2! cant imagine how it must be for them, x
  • After watching my mum suffer with this hideous disease and see her die right before my eyes I hope her suffering is quick. That sounds like I want her to die but seeing how much my mum suffered sometimes it's better, at last she can be in peace and no more pain. Just the way I see things now....
  • It's true that many, many others die from this evil disease every day but no one deserves to. I really admire her for going through everything that she is going through especially when she's having to do it in the public eye. How other "celebrities" can slate her for trying to provide a secure future for her children is beyond me. Particularly when said person has children of her own.
    I can't even begin to imagine how someone prepares to leave their children. Her boys are so young, they're just not going to understand where mummy's gone. The very thought of being taken from my two and not being able to do a thing about it absolutely terrifies me, it is literally my biggest fear. I sincerely hope that Jade and her family can enjoy the time she has left and that they're left with some memories to cherish of, like most cancer sufferers, a very brave lady who fought and fought to stay with them and to provide for them. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
  • I keep thinking to myself how it must feel to be in Jades situation and i just find it so heart wrenching to know that you wont see your young children grow up, even most likely wont even see this years Christmas and Birthdays. It has brought home to me how real this disease is, that her and loads of other people are going though this, sad but true that i would just put it to the back of my mind before.
    So much so that i went to the docs on Friday to get myself checked out and was given a smear. Get my results in a couple of weeks. I wouldnt have even thought about doing this before.
  • I had my first smear when i was 22,it came back with abnormal cells and had laser treatment .
    It is said that the cevix is to weak in younger girls and will most likely give a wrong reading(ie come back with abnormal cells)which is why they put the age up,i think this is wrong myself and jade goodys case just highlights this.
    Im no big fan of hers,but i feel very sorry for her and her family,when its someone in the limelight as she has been for so long it seems even more shocking.
    She was just a nobody when she enterd Big Brother and i do thik shes done well for herself...feel sorry for her...cant stand that idiot jack though lol
  • It's so important we go for our smear tests. I have been recalled twice before and luckily everything turned out ok both times. MAKE SURE YOU GO FOR YOUR TEST!
    Rant over.
    xxx
  • Just read this on MSN newsy thing:
    Mr Clifford (her publisist blokey) said Jade told him: "Max, I know I'm ignorant but I want my boys to have the best possible education money can buy and I am going to make sure that I do that for them so that when they grow up they know that mum did that."

He said Jade wanted the boys christened because she hopes, "they will get to know Jesus and through Jesus they'll be able to talk to her in years to come".
    Whatever you think of her she loves her babies. Made me cry and get on the phone to the Docs and book a test for next week. x
  • Poor woman. I know thousands of women go through the same every year and they don't all make the news but I don't 'know' them so it's different - a bit more removed. Jade has been in the spotlight for a couple of years now and like her or not, we all know lots about her and I think this is why we pity her more than we do strangers with the same disease. I'm not her biggest fan but I can't begin to imagine what she is going through - it would break my heart if I knew I wasn't going to see my little girl grow up,
    I think by making her situation public, she is very brave and thinking only of her childrens future.

xxx