Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

He slept! He slept!

Hi girls,
After 9.5 months of Connor constantly waking in the night he slept through last night!
He always had problems getting himself back to sleep but our montiors broke so he was in our bed for 2 weeks and lo and behold he managed to put himself back to sleep because we were there.
We got the new monitors and put him in his cot the night before last and he woke at 2.30 and got him back to sleep and last night he slept through, i heard him wake over the monitor and go back to sleep again a few times! I think being in our bed with us has taught him how to settle himself back to sleep.
Gill
xxxx

Replies

• Yeah! Clever boy. bet you are glad. Full nights sleep at last for you

Don't think I could cope with 9.5mths of interupted sleep xx
  • Yay!! Well done Connor image Barney was 8 months before he slept through so I can sympatises, although in his cas it was just because he was a fat pig who needed a feed at 5 am :roll:
    xx
  • I am!
    Me and OH worked out its been over a year since i had a good nights sleep, from being 6mnts pregnant, up to the loo every hour and it was middle of summer then of course baby!
    Strangly I feel more tired today than I have in ages
    xxxx
  • I sometimes feel more tired the more I sleep! Strangeimage

A year?? poor you! Hope he sleeps tonight as well for you

xx