Forum home Babies Baby

So Sorry! MIL at it Again!!

Hey mummies and babies!

Feeling really pissed off at the moment

I rang my mum this morning to wish her a happy mothers day and said i may not make it up to see her because oh had loads planned for me and she was so understanding and said she didn't really want much because we've been struggling to get money together for a car and other bits and told me not to worry but his mother has just rang him and had a go because we'd not gone up to see her and that she was wanting her card! I wouldn't mind but demanding a card when everyone else was so understanding really pissed me off and now i could very easily ring her up and say not to expect F**k all off us ever again! My oh is now sat feeling bad because she's had a go about not recieving a card! WOW! Its a card! She should think herself lucky she is getting anything with the way she tret my oh growiing up (thats a whole different story though).

Sorry to go on yet again!

Lisa xxx

Replies

• Oh I know exactly where you are coming from I have one the same. We knew we wern't going down so we posted cards to her but she's moaning thaT we're not going down although I'm working till 11pm and started at 2 so when we were meant to go I don't know plus we're so skint at the min that we haven't got the ??30 petrol money to get there anyway. Oh's feeling guilty because he would have liked to have seen her and now feels really bad about not going.
    Don't apologise for going on sometimes you just have to get it out lol x
  • Oh I know exactly where you are coming from I have one the same. We knew we wern't going down so we posted cards to her but she's moaning thaT we're not going down although I'm working till 11pm and started at 2 so when we were meant to go I don't know plus we're so skint at the min that we haven't got the ??30 petrol money to get there anyway. Oh's feeling guilty because he would have liked to have seen her and now feels really bad about not going.
    Don't apologise for going on sometimes you just have to get it out lol x