Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

travel steriliser bags?

Replies

• We are going away for a weekend in a couple of weeks and are staying in a hotel for 2 nights. I need to get some travel steriliser bags for lo's bottles but wondered if any of you have seen them anywhere? Have any of you used them? We are visiting my sil so at least i can wash the bottles and bowls, spoons etc when i am at their house. I'm dreading the journey as it's 7 hours in the car!! image xx
  • I'm sure I've seen them in Boots. I have some but they were given to me so thats not much help! I've seen the disposable pre-sterilised bottles in both boots and asda if thats any help.
  • website called http://www.travellingwithchildren.co.uk/ have some. We took them to thailand last year & they were fab. But if you are staying with rellies whynot just take miltons & ask them to lend you a big bowl cause the sterli bags aren't cheap.
  • Boots has them. I bought some before a trip a few months ago, but never used them so I can't report on how good they are or how easy they are to use.
  • I noticed them on the shelf in tesco's the other day, sorry dont know how much they were
  • The bags aren't that cheap but each one can be reused 20 times - or at least the ones I have can be reused so they should last a good while
  • you can get them in mothercare too and they are reuseable as well
  • I've used the microwave ones, are they the ones you mean? We only came unstuck once when we realised there was no microwave to use! We ended up asking in a cafe if they could cook our bottles for us.
    They are very good, got mine from www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk.
  • the ones I got were cold water sterilser bags with the tablets already in them. They are strong enoguh to hand on the back of a hotel bathroom door & last for 24hrs so I always managed toget 2 rounds of sterilsing out of them.
  • the ones I got were cold water sterilser bags with the tablets already in them. They are strong enoguh to hand on the back of a hotel bathroom door & last for 24hrs so I always managed toget 2 rounds of sterilsing out of them.
  • Mothercare stock them and they're ??7 for 7 bags. Saw them yesterday! Not used them but a friend has and says they're brill on hol.