Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ungrateful rant coming up.

2»

Replies

• I get it. I'm very territorial, if I was a dog I'd have wee'd on LO by now

:lol:

[Modified by: KayeCee on August 13, 2010 09:29 AM]

• Lol in a way I'm lucky as parents don't have enough room for stuff, but am also unlucky as it means carting everything over there when she goes to stay!! lol.

I can see why you're disgruntled - I think I would be a bit if it got a bit OTT - and I'd be worried that as she gets older she might prefer styaing at her grandparents house rather than being at home as they had better toys! lolimage

xx
  • Thank you moonbeam there ace image so so cute im a shopaholic I think :lol:
  • I dont mind my mum buying things and as she has O at least twice a week when I work its very handy but I did get annoyed when on her birthday she gave her a present - we opened it - and she informed me she wanted it back to keep it at her house. She also suggested the dolls pram etc she got her, also for her birthday, that I left that at her house too! I put my foot down because that was on her actual birthday list and I didnt put things on her birthday list to end up at everyone else house! I wouldnt have asked for them if I didnt want them at home!

And yesterday I said I needed to go and get O some more autumn type clothes as its getting cooler now and all she has at the mo in her size is summer clothes. She just called me to tell me that she has bought her a skirt! I told her thanks but I said I needed a jacket, cardigans and leggings not another skirt!! That drives me mad - I appreciate the sentiment but I like to choose her clothes and shopping for them and now she has yet another skirt and still no cardigans or leggings!!

[Modified by: winnie1981 on August 13, 2010 12:44 PM]

• I can understand why this would upset you! My mum watches my two whilst I work but would never dream of buying something because they have it at home - If mum and dad want to buy the kids toys etc the children have it at home, they always check with me first.

Can you ask your mum to have different toys at hers so LO doesn't get bored?