Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

what are you doing this weekend?

my dad is on his way up with pressies for our birthdays. image One of them is this:
http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/45-3650718A71UC545298X.jpg

which will be loads of fun for Ollie and possibly Marissa.
the weather is glorious, its already hit 16'c outside and its supposed to be 20'c from 10 am till 7pm! Yay, suntan! image
We've got the BBQ ready to go for dinner, and Ollie is nappy free all day in the vain hope that we can potty train him in a couple of days... he has sat on the potty this morning but didnt do anything, at least he sat on it though, and it was after i'd asked him if he needed a poo!

OH has also booked a meal for us tonight at a lovely little pub which is renown for its food, and is usually booked up, so dont know how long he's had it booked for (good job i didnt suggest putting all this off till next weekend and going away for a couple of days :lol: ) He said he wanted to keep it a secret but he couldnt because i need to get milk sorted out for Marissa - thats the downside of bf, theres no surprises :lol:

Then tomorrow we'll pop through to the play zone and then spend the rest of the day in the garden again with no nappy on Ollie, again vainly hoping we'll get somewhere!

Am looking forward to this *does silly dance round the room with baby and Ollie* :lol:

What are you all doing? Hope you've all got something fun planned!

xxxx

Replies

• Wow that looks great I want one!!!
    I'm working today till 3pm unfortunatly but hoping ther'll be some sun left when I finish. I'm off tomo tho so if it's nice will prob spend the day in the park. We did last weekend too and go and visit the farm centre they have there.
    The weather is absolutly gorgeous where I am too just a shame there are no nice beaches near by it'd be lovly to be able to have a trip to the seaside.
  • lol Katie, tell him that was 5 months ago, and you need an updated one! image

we live about 10 mins walk from the beach but its not the right time to go there, not with Ollie being naked baby :lol:

the weather is supposed to be at 20'c until thursday up here so hopefully you will all get it too.

xx
  • Lara - your hubby has a good date for his birthday, mine is tomorrow too! image

Am thinking after the meal tonight would be nice to sit in the garden with a cold drink as the temp is still supposed to be about 12'c then.

xx
  • We are moving furniture so that Peter can go into his own room! Am part thrilled, part terrified!

Then I am going shopping and am going to make a chocolate tart. I don't know what it is about nice weather that makes me want to cook. :\? Anyway, not really taking huge advantage of the lovely weather, but Peter's skin is very sensitive so I am nervous about having him outside for long periods when it is so sunny but hopefully we will have some time in the back yard. I need to think my lettuce seedlings anyway.

Hope everyone enjoys the lovely weather. :\)
  • I'm off to coast tommorow with the boys, gonna see my step dad and go siot on beach all day!! cant wait! YAY!!xx
  • We are going into town. I need to take an outfit back I bought Charlotte from Next. It almost fell apart after it's 1st 30 degree wash! Also need a frame for Charlotte's photo and we are going to Pizza Express for lunch.
  • hi mummysteph, that sounds like wonderful weekend have fun!! oh where did u get that pool from ? xxx
  • Yesterday pm we took Cally and our dog to the beach - we had it to ourselves! Today she has had first go in paddling pool which she loved, and we had family round. Tomorrow may be the beach again - fil lives across road from it so although it is a beach with no facilities nearby we can go to his - think may be going there a lot this summer! My daughter took her 2yr old to a beach with lots of facilities yesterday and said it was heaving - not my cup of tea at all! We are about a 20min drive from the beach we are going to, nearly moved house a few years ago to a bit further up the coast but sale fell through at last min so stayed put - was meant to be tho as would hate the commute to work now I have Cally at home. Maybe in a few years we will try again.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    A. xx
  • hiya
    the pool was from argos i think, my dad got it. image
    xxx
  • we had the paddling pool and pop up tents out yestarday.
    took over 100 photos and then my memory card broke down and i lost them all so p*ssed of x