Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby foods to give at 4 months

mille is now on solids ( well purees ) and shes loving them, so far shes had carrot, sweet potato, sweet potato and brocolli, sweet potato, carrot and parsnip, and apple. i have got some butternut squash to make and try her with any ideas what else she can have?? she cant have dairy til 6 months can she? what other fruits r good to try? i have got a bannana to try her with anything else? i have annabel karmels 100 baby puree book which is brill but alot r 6 months and over which have meat in which under 6 months they cant have either can they or berries and citrus fruits xx

[Modified by: princessjane on 21 December 2008 21:04:25 ]

Replies

• Options
    i have been making most the stuff my self and freezing as she doesnt eat a huge amount. she has tried a few of the bought cereals and i found they all tasted the same!! i think it was cos they all had bananna in!! and thats just takes over lol xx
  • Options
    brocoli pear and peas. pear?? eww sounds horrid lol. yes gonna try butternut squash next i've never even tried that lol. got some pears too will mix them with apple
  • Options
    Barney quite likes courgette, especially mixed with sweet potatoe, swede works well too, normal potatoe mashed up with her normal milk. I quite often give him half and half veg and baby rice mixed with milk which he enjoys. We also have a Cow and Gate cereal with apricot in which has no bannana in it!! One of my books also says that they can have chicken and turkey from 5 months as it is easier to digest than red meat.
    xx
  • Options
    i gave millie the cow and gate fruity cereal and she loved it! i did too tastes like porridge mmmm xx