Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

door bouncers

Hi ladies,

Can anyone recommend a good door bouncer. Am wanting to get one for lo as a christmas present . At that point he will be 3 months so still prob wont be able to use it for a month or so after that butam just looking for advice on the best ones for babies so young.
any advice appreciated

thanks
xx

Replies

• I have the Lindam one - and Abby has enjoyed going in it from about 6 weeks old (although only for short periods until she got a bit older!) xxx
  • I can also recommend the Lindam one. My ds went in it at about 13 weeks and loves it even more now (20 weeks)

It's quite fiddly to get the baby in and out of but now i've got the hang of it it is fine. My friend has the tippietoes one and that is much easier to use and just as much fun!
  • Hi

We have a Beanstalk one (purchased from Argos) and my LO has loved it. He gets bored very quickly and this keeps him amused for alot longet than his other toys.
  • Thanks, the only one i had seen was the lindam one and it got terrible reviews on mothercare website for being fiddly to get lo in and out on your own but it did say it was possible so i guessing its practice makes perfect with it. Will have a look at the others as well though . I really cant wait to see him have a go and see the smiles thanks again xx
  • I've got the tippytoes one from John Lewis and lo went in it from about 3 or 4 months.

It was fab and I could manage to get him in and out on my own no problem.
    I did find he seemed to like it more at baout 6/7 months, we hadn't used it in ages and tried it again and he loved it. S x