Forum home Babies Baby

first tooth!

hi girls! back from my little break in york, first thing i did when i saw evie was to stick my finger in her mouth... and it's finally come through! woooo, first peg!! its the bottom right one, and left one is not very far behind at all. ben has had her for 2/3days and hadnt even noticed lol! feels like yestrday i was screaming down the hospital in agony in labour with her and now at 6 and a half month she has her first tooth! it's flown by and she seems so grown up. bless image

Replies

• Oh that's great! I can't believe oh didn't notice anything! Men! :roll:
    Did u have a good time?

• Aw well done Evie! Bet the other bottom one will come through too in next few days.

The time just flies by- Lily's 13 months now and just got her 14 tooth hehe, can't imagine what she used to look like when she just had gums!

xxx
  • Hi, might sound silly but how do you know if their on their way? lo been red and grisly for ages now...
  • hi! anatoriac - i had a brill time in leeds thanks, didnt wana come home lol! was a lovely break. ivana - she's slept through for about 5 or 6 nights now! i cant believe it really, it's fantastic though and she's much happier for it! newmummylovesharry - evie has been teething for what seems like for ever! from 3months she was dribbling for england and sucking/chomping on her hand. she hasnt been a bad teether though, we've had a pretty easy time with it, the only way i knew when her teeth were guna come through was by looking at and feeling her gums! xxx