Forum home Babies Baby

I did it - Slimming World!

Hey girls

Just thought I'd let you know that I joined Slimming World last night - yipppeeeee!!

I was ever so slightly horrified at my weight, but I feel quite confident that I'm going to be able to do it now! I started as soon as I got home last night and I'm using the online diet planner too!

Does anyone fancy having a weigh in on here as well, maybe just talking about how many pounds we've lost and what we've done to achieve it, plus some recipe ideas???

C xxx

Replies

• Yeeeyyyyyyy!

I think that would be good, im a SW too and have lost 19lbs so far and have 12lbs to target!

I wont give my weight but am happy to post the lbs i lose, im in a rut havent lost this week, but htink thats a combination of being so close to target and bfing which naturally holds on to a bit extra 'in case' gota love mother nature hehe - i am going to start exercising now though......feels SO good when you finally do sign up doesnt it! x
  • Yes, I agree - it does feel so good! Feel like I'm finally taking control of it - just got to keep my motivation now!

Which plan do you follow? I'm starting with the Extra Easy one as it looks like I can be a pig on that one!

Yes, we definitely won't give our weights out, just our pounds lost!!!

C xx

ps - Well done on still BFing!
  • ive always been a ww but ive been thinking about sw as im expressing and want to maintain supply so think eating without weighing would help. woomummy when did you start sw and has it affected milk supply?

• Awww thanx hun, cant believe were coming up to our 8month milestone. only 4months to go and im at my year goal!

I do extra easy when im about and about, but at home i tend to stick to the green plan as its quick and easy to make meals when you have 3 monkeys about!

Keep ypurmotivation, youl have good and bad weeks, but the hting to remember when you feel like that is to look at what youve lost, normally enough to snap me back into action!

DB the thing with SW is you have unlimited free foods, carb wise pasta, potatoes etc you can eat as much as you want all good things for when your bfing, and you get extra calcium allowance to if you bf..i did worry it would effect my supply but it hasnt and i think thats alot to do with the fact i havent had to limit anything x

• Yay, well done buttons! I am on the extra easy too (although not this week!!). I'll be back on it on Monday so will join you in the weekly lbs lost then xxx
  • well done i lost 2 and a half stone with sw, dont come on here much but if your on facebook join the slimming world forum, ppl from all over the world post recipes and advice.