Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Are you friends with BE people in real life? :\)

Replies

• I met up with someone off here and do class as her as a friend, she is the same age as me and we go for coffees ect,

I think sites like this are great for meeting/chattint to new people.

If people do want to meet up with other mums from their areas I suggets you try netmums.com as you can sign up to your area and they have meet a mum notice boards where you can find mums near you!

xx
  • i love the BIMay10 girls, I couldn't have got through it without their support. I have a few on FB who i chat with regularly and text frequently too. I've met Spring when we were both in hospital as we gave birth in the same place on the same day despite being due 10 days apart and she is lovely image. I also love my bump buddy to bits even though we havent met as she's been extremely supportive and we've chatted for hours via MSN these past few months x
  • PP can I add you to FB hun. My name is Maz Todd my profile pic is of Kieran xx
  • I'm not real friends with anyone on here. Although I do count a lot of the ladies in BIA very close & feel I can share things with them. I wouldnlove to meet up with some of the other ladies, however living in northern Ireland I don't think there is much opportunity. Maybe I'm completely wrong??

Jaynexx
  • Hiya, I'm from northern Ireland too - hi Jayne, obviously we've chatted a bit before, but don't really know how many others are from here?
  • No rickid, think it's just u & me!!!
  • yep, junie mummy is a very good friend of mine, also met natalie, cat, rachel, naomi jen n a couple of others, love to them all xx just wish more lived closer xx
  • No I am also a northern ireland mummy or should i say mammy :lol: what part are you ladies from?
  • I'm in Belfast, what bout u?
  • Rosapenny I'm in northern ireland too! In belfast!
    It's strange seeing someone else on here from NI. I'd love to meet up with the ones from born in march 08 but they live in england & my BE Mummy Dee lives in Bahrain bit far to travel! xo
  • HI

i have not met anyone in 'real life' from BE sadly. I would love to meet all the lovely ladies that I went through my pregnancy and birth with in BIM 08/ If you look at our forum its one of the oldest ones still active as we are a chatty lot. Sadly as Miss Lauri said (thanks xx) I live in Bahrain so a bit far..However, I am home for 10 weeks of smmer so who knows!

I live in Middlesbrough when I home!

I think its fab that a lot of you have made some really good mates from this group. I run a baby group and I see new mums come and go and next time I see them there will be a group of them in Costa all meeting up. It warms the cockles of my heart...ha ha

d xx
  • me & 1boy1girlnbeanie have met up a few times and we talk on the phone alot. I would class her as a good friend of mine. Her & her kids are lovely!

I have also met a few others at the baby show & speak/txt alot more. xx
  • A few of us from ttc made friends and we all chat outside of BE and i'd class them as very close freinds, i cant actually remember all of their screen names on here now, i'd know them if i saw them..
    I'm meeting two of them soon they're coming to visit Ava and i, i'm sooo excited,its a shame that we cant all meet then but a few are due around now and one lives in Scotland.
    Its a fab site for getting to know people and i'm glad i came on here!
  • deedee - wouldnt it be great if all us LF ladies met up! It would be chaos! lol. xx
  • yes I am! I have some lovely friends from BE, so glad I met you all image. Love the BIS09 forum girls. xxx
  • im also from Northern Ilreand! i have met another BE lady from NI too and we meet every now and then, i do count a good few of the Nov 07 ladies and my closest friends and i speak to one inparticular on the phone regularly and she is the most fab person in the world! I also am close to some of the March 10 ladies adn they are also a fab group! x
  • Ahhh MrsNoName you made me cry!Your my rock image love you loads and sooo glad we met owe it all to this site!
    Have also just met Tilly who posts over in Toddler and Sept08 she came all the way from Australia and she is a friend for life now! Mrsjbourne is coming to Lincoln in December and I am sooo excited to meet her, her hubby and her gorgeous little man image
    Love my May10 ladies too image and all my BE girls who I am friends with on fb is lovely watching our little ones grow and all our exciting times in our lives happen!
    Thanks BE! xx
  • he he he Your my rock too... dont ever leave me... because i will find you! lol :lol:

Oh Yes Tilly from Australia how could i forget lol. She came last weekend and stopped with me for 4 days we had so much fun.. its sad to think we may never see her again though image xx
  • Yes, I love the BIS09 Girls and have met quite a few.

I see Sharlouise every 2-3 weeks as we live closest. Have had LadyK and Coco over a few times. And JoeyB and Sarahboo have been round too!

MummyJoo and I have known each other since Y&YW but never met. And I've known mrs_e (not on here v often now) since we mc'd at the same time 2 years ago and have been close ever since. We email/text all the time and are hoping to meet in July.

[Modified by: mummy2astar on June 27, 2010 02:12 PM]