Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Are you friends with BE people in real life? :\)

124»

Replies

• I live in Manorfields, Efford, about 10 mins out of the city centre!
  • Nope not met anyone on here. Although I do have 2 very close friends who I met on you and your wedding, and sparkling diamond off here is one of them image

Would be nice to form a friendship through here, especially like some of you girlies. I dont drive so it hard for me to get about, plus I dont think I have ever known anyone on here come from around by me. I'm in the West Midlands - Dudley!

xx
  • Does anyone live south London/ Surrey way?
  • I'm near Guildford akaladyk!!!
  • I've been to Leeds a couple of times to see Bedhead, and even though it took me a good 3 years I've also been down to the midlands and met the lovely SB image
    I was at the meet in Leeds Jelly image

I've also had the pleasure of meeting Kia (and we must get together again soon ) and have had lovely fabby visits from Maximum+1 and JemmaPuddleduck. image (I will come see you both asap! )

I'd class these all as close friends who I feel I could tell anything to image

There are other people I talk to and class as friends, some of which I've met briefly and would love to meet again, some of which I havent met yet (but intend to - beware :lol: ) I could name them, but It'd be a long list :lol:

As soon as my new car turns up there'll be no stopping me image

xxx
  • Im friends with nina09 and dippymummy. Turns out nina09 and I lived pretty close to each other all our lives and our paths have even crossed over in the past. xx
  • Ooh yay, blondefriend, someone close to me! I'm actually Little Chalfont x