Forum home Babies Baby

Baby Sensory!Running a class!?

Hi Girls,
Had my first baby sensory class today.. and everyone seemed to know the "say hello"
song and signs - how i dont know?? as start of a new term for newborns..

Can anyone help...??? with the words.. tried looking it up but the utube one wont
work for some reason...

sorry probably be a long post for someone.. but would really help if i could
learn it! so at least id master the words and would just need to master the sign from
the class...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx :\?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Updated-question!?

Hi girls,
had a chat with my collegue yesterday and as
I do shift work I'm going to find it very differcult
to go back to work as I can't get set days.

So I was thinking about what I could do to make
money if I didn't go back? And thought of running
a Baby sensory class?
Before I contact them I just wondered if anyone
had looked Into running one?? And can advise me
what it entails.. and roughly what I could earn?

Thanks in advance x

[Modified by: Sillysausage101 on 24 September 2010 09:00:04 ]

Replies

• I LOVE BS!!!!

Say hello to the Sun, shining down on me, I love the sun because the sun warms me.
    Say hello to the Moon, beaming down on me, I love the moon because the moon guides me.
    Say hello to the corn, growing strong for me, I love the corn because the corn feeds me.
    Stars, sining down, see me (?)
    Friends, playing games, I love my friends because my friends love me.
    Rain, pouring down (?), rain cools me
    Flowers, bright colours for me, gladden me.

Not in that order, and maybe not word for word but that's the jist! The goodbye song is much easier ;\) !! xx

This might help if you've forgotten the tune -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCeWyJrXwrA
  • Star shine, not sin....!!
  • You are a star !! Thank you soo much will keep practicing until next weds.. so hopefully all ill have to do is learn the signs..
    does it all go in that order?? sorry to be a pain..
    Its good fun Baby sensory.. pops is only just 4mth so doesnt quite get it yet.. but loves me singing to her so she should love it.. once she gets over all the colours and toys etc..

Thanks again xxx
  • Hi just wondering what baby sensory involves there's a class near is and have wondered about taking Aila along...
  • there is nothing in Devon so i am thinking of a franchise opportunity!
  • Sillysausage, it's not in that order I don't think, but your leader should hold up the cue cards to tell you which is next! Benjamin loves it now when I do the sun & star signs!

DangerMouse, if you email you can go along for a free trial session to see if you like it! We love it, each session is different but consists of 20 min group session (starting with Hello song!), 20 mins of 'free play' - lots of different toys/activities, then another 20 mins of group activities. Benjamin's been going since around 15 weeks & loves it!

Summer, my friend has looked at the franchises too! I think you could probably do quite well out of it, although I'm not sure I could be chirpy-enough every week!
  • BTW DangerMouse, just google baby sensory & you can find your nearest class then contact the facilitator or whatever they call themselves!
  • if you look at the baby sensory website they have the song on the wee video. We love baby sensory, Call has been going since he was 10 weeks and is engrossed every week!
  • I'm glad someone knew the lyrics I had my first class last week and I felt a bit lost!
  • I've just started in Scotland on Ruth's recommendation and it is fab! Know what you mean SS though! Did everyone else get e-mailed the words and signs before the classes started?! X