Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Heroes - what would you be?

Hi
I'm loving Heroes at the mo. Just a fun q for any other Heroes fan - what Hero would you be or what power would you have? You can have a serious one and a fun one!
Mine - Fun one - to be able to eat naughty food without it being bad for me! image
Serious one - tricky :roll: - i think to be able heal each person in the world...but it would only be just once in their lifetime.
Quite fancy the ability to fly tho....off to a sunny beach i think.... image

Replies

• I just love Hiro. I think he's so sweet, trying to save everyone. I was gutted for him when he couldn't save Charlie. I'd like Micah's power. I'd like cashpoints to just randomly spew money at me. I could do a lot of good if that happened, plus I'd never have to work again!!
  • i love it claire is my fav. i'm downloading the new ones but i'll not tell you what happens! teehee! i'd have mind control powers so i could do whatever i wanted image
  • i don't know it's a really hard question being able to have anything in the world- heroes is great i can't wait for the next series.
    my fun power would be claires think of all the kool stuff you could do without fear - climbing, sky diving etc
    my serious power would be micahs too not just out of selfiousness though i'd help others too
  • i would have to agree, eat all the bad stuff and it not make you ill or put on weight!! also the ability to stop time. that way i would actually get all my housework done be able to work to earn some money and still be able to bring up my lo!!!