Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When did you put your baby in forward facing stroller mode?

124»

Replies

• Would it be a good time to bring up rusks in a bottle HAHAHAHAHA

I think everybaby is different...... where some LO's have seperation anixety my LO see's an op to make a dash for it and he does haha

We moved into forward facing at 5 months as he went into a buggy.....he was much happier. However I wish I had to option to turn him around sometimes but generally when he is in his buggy it is timed so he can have a nap or I am on a quick shopping trip.

• Ok that's enough now. Mods, can this thread be closed or removed?
  • i second pheonix i couldn't understand why there was so much response regarding a stroller question and when i went on i couldn't believe it - seriously like its a friggin stroller!!!! you'd swear some people were asking what is the best way to beat my child the way some of the posts on here go!!!

• just want to second what Pheonix and moonbeam said!
    this site and forum is meant for support and advice.

SUPPORTING EACH OTHER AS WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT - MUMMIES THAT NEED ADVISE!!

not critisicm and silly pointless jibes

come on ladies, I thought we were all adults on here??
  • There aren't any mods. That's why this site is so ridiculous :lol:
  • removed!

[Modified by: chuffedbaby2 on July 14, 2010 09:23 PM]

• woaaahhh this has got way out of hand!!

completely ignoring the argument here, my LO has never been parent facing and it's done him no harm, he loves car/cat/dog/people watching and turning round to tell us exactly what he can see...he'd go MAD if he was parent facing now and think he'd break his neck trying to turn back round :lol: .

this is my personal opinion and please nobody shout at me but i see no benefit in parent facing pushchairs, surely on a long day out ur LO doesn't wanna be looking at you all day when they see you all day at home anyway? i honestly think LO's miss out on a lot by not seeing where they are going and watching the big wide world!

please note, i'm NOT getting involved in the argument, just answering the original question and it's just MY opinion :\) much love x
  • I had lo in a lie down pram until 5.5months and then I put her in her forward facing buggy, she loves looking out around the worls and she is so nosy, she loves people watching. When she wants to see me she turns her head around to have a little look and make sure I am still there, I chat away to her and she normally ignores me :lol:
  • lol my ds1 used to do that too he was too interested in what was going on around him, funny my pram this time can go either way and reece cries if he faces me but is quiet and looks around him when ff!!!! lol think he's sick of the sight of me lol x
  • Thank you for your post as you've helped me decide on the parent facing rather then the non changing stroller of world facing my health visitor advised, as I'm just off crutches and want to walk in the park with my 6 month old however i need to buy a lighter pushchair and contemplated the mclaren world facing stroller but will now think of another parent facing as I see your point is so beneficial to our little ones. 

Can I ask you which pushchair you use?