Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1st baby early or late?

2»

Replies

• Kara was born at 34+4 weeks weighing 3lb12oz. She is 18 months now and doing great.
  • 3 days late. induced with a pessery on wed night. jessica was born on the thursday. natural delivery. 2nd degree tear. 5lb 6oz
  • Olivia came 1 day early! I had a natural labour got to hospital at 9pm she was born at 9.30pm image. My waters broke just as I got in the hospital.
  • Hi, my lo arrived 7 days early. I went into labour naturally and was 3 cm dilated when I arrived in hospital. They decided to break my waters an hour later (was then 4 cm's dilated) but I have no idea why! Maybe it's something they do here in the States!

Good luck and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy x
  • 1 week early and natural no asstance waters only broke just before she was born2
  • Hi my dd was my first child and she was 10 days late and was natural, my ds1 was 6 days late and started natural but due to his size (10lb) he got stuck they used forceps and my ds2 was 3 weeks early and induced due to medical reasons.
    vikki xx
  • Hello and congratulations.
    Our daughter arrived bang on 37weeks on oringial dates. At our first scan (i dont know why) but they changed the dates by a week. So the hospital say she was born at 36wks and was classed as premature.

Never told anyone but will let it out now lol...we had sex then immediately after my waters broke at 1am. Active labour was 1hr 30 and she was born at 3pm.
    She didnt give me any time for pain relief as she came so quickly. She was back to back and all I had was paracetomol! No tears/grazes.Do hope that if we have another the labour its the same or better!

Will also remember to pack my labour bag at 30wks next time and be a bit more organised! xxx
  • my lo was 13 days late and i had to be induced but it was all very positive and he arrived less than four hours later! x