Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone with more than 1 child

2»

Replies

• Lol! I thought you were just trying to ensure everyone knows that she's podgy!
    Once every six weeks!?! Wish i could get away with that, we're at least twice a week, and mine isn't a bottle of wine, rather a bottle of whisky. straight. No Ice! Probably why she has no appetite, too much bloody booze!
  • :lol:

Yeah his Mum & Step-Dad have 2 rather vicious snappy little dogs, that I have seen bite a 18 month old child, so I don't like going round there if I can help it.

Dave doesn't really like her to be honest, she has been very nasty to him in the past :evil:

We saw her on Christmas Eve when she popped round and we exchanged presents but not seen her since image

Are you on FB honey?

xx
  • My first was 6 pounds 4 onz, my second was 9 pounds 11 onz, and my third was 7 pounds 11 onz, I think there is something to the second ne being a little bit bigger, but the third may be a touch smaller? I was 10 days over due with my first two, but only 1 day over due with my third
  • my 1s daughter weighed 6oz n was 3 days late, n my 2nd weighed 7.06oz was 5 days early, but don think it has netin to do wit wot u think. every mum, every pregnancy and every baby is different.
  • well, I am worrying less about 3rd baby, looks as though there are alot of third babies out there which weighed less than their elder siblings, phew! just won't mention to SIL that it appears that 2nd babies and usually bigger!
    Garfield, you have mail!
  • Hey, my first (a girl) was 4 days early and weighed exactly 7lbs and my second (a boy) was 6 days late and also weighed exactly 7lbs. I'm 5ft 4in and hubby is 5ft 8in so didn't expect to have big ones. i'm now pregnant with number 3 and i'm just assuming this one will be the same weight too - please God don't shock me with a 10 pounder!!! hahahaha - my mum had 5 babies and we were all between 7 and 7 1/2 pounds xxx
  • My first boys was 10.5lbs and week late my second boy was a day early and was 10.8lbs my third my little girl was 8.6lbs so did not get bigger
  • my first was on his due date 8lb 14.75oz
    my second was on her due date 9lb 13oz
    my third was 17 days early and 10lb 6oz
  • ah Jodie I was starting to think that the third wouldn't be so bad! As long as they're happy and healthy though. Thank you ladies for all your replies
  • yeah i was thinking great when i went into labour early.
    i was thinking he wouldnt any bigger than my second as i had a growth scan 10 days before i had him and they said he was around 8lb then, so i got a shock when they told me how big he was, and cant imagin how big he would have been if he had come on due date like the other two.

Thankfully my body seems build for giving birth as all have been fast labours, with min of pushing not hours and not a stitch or tear in sight
  • hi my first was 8lb at 2 weeks late and my 2nd 4 years later was 7lb 4oz at two weeks early. so he was have been quite big if I'd gone to full term or over.
    xxx
  • my fisrt was 11 days late and weighed 8lb 11 and my second was born on her due date and weighed 8lb so about the same if you take into acount that my first was late. x