Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Has the clocks going forward changed your routine?

Or do you still do everything at the same time? I feel it has thrown Ava's routine out of sync, although that could be because she has a cold. I am too tired to get her up at what is really an hour earlier than last week if you know what I mean. The night time hasn't really changed too much but it's the mornings that are different. Are your routines the same as before?:\?

Replies

• apart from the first day its all back to normal now!xx think he wondered sunday night why i was putting him bed early but he soon went off he woke an hour later than usual which was nice but all normal now image
  • didnt really make any difference for us x
  • Only in a good way. We've always followed a 7-11-3-7 routine which suited us down to the ground but when Sebastian stopped waking in the night it slipped to a 6-10-2 changing the clocks has put him back on the right track again.
  • Its worked in our favour cause instead of him being shattered and ready for bed at 6 he'll hold out til 7 now so hubby can see him for a bit longer at night and it means he sleeps til 7/8am so i get a lie in!! yay
  • Only for the better. Sunday and monday was 7am instead of 6 am. (nothing else during the day changes) This morning it was 8am. Loving the more sleep we get.
  • No difference at all.

• Same as Breighlin, they are waking just after 7am now rather than just after 6