Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tiny Love Island Dreams or Fisher Price Rainforest mobile?

LO is 6 weeks and it's def time for a mobile. It's down to one of the above? Any thoughts??

Replies

• The girls have the Tiny Love Symphony in Motion and still love it. They now grab the toys as they go round and stop it from turning! We've had so much use out of it. They have happily laid under it for 10 mins while I have a shower and get dressed in the mornings from about a month old. I've luckily never been a mum who hasn't managed to get washed and dressed in the morning but couldn't have done it without the mobile!
    They also have 10 mins under it before their bath so they can have a kick with no nappy on. So if it were me, I'd go for the Tiny Love one xx
  • rainforest, rainforest, rainforest. sorry slighlty addictted to range. they even do clothes now

• Rainforest!!!!

Jack loves it, we have the music for day time naps and rain forest noise at night it even sends us to sleep!!!!
  • I have just ordered the rainsfores playmat so think i'll got for the matching one. Thanks for your comments x