Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

why is evrything left to me??

Here is my routine of a week:
On a Monday i work in school 9-3
Tuesday - day off
wednesday - school 9-3
thursday - maths class 12- 3
friday - college 10-12
saturday - work 12 - 7 or 10- 6
sunday - work 10-5
i can also be doin 5-8 shifts at work on week nights mon- fri it differs each week.

My point is iv got so much on during the week now iv got lots of assignments to during the week too wen i get a min to myself aswell, its up to me to try and wean luke (sum of u may remember my post about him being a bugger to wean still on stage one at nearly 1 years of age) its up to me to get him into a routine at bedtime its up to me to do all the choures in the house, i prepare the bottles, i wash all the clothes, its up to me to bath Luke or oh just wont bath him. it feels like its all down to me, when i told him i wanted to go to college i explained i cant do it all on my own he will need to help out as id have to get my asisnment work down so id need a few hours to do it so he wud have to take care of luke and he appeared to be supportive and said he wud but it feels like its still me all the time. it just exhausts me! the only reason iv gone back to college is becos his parents went on at us sayin neither of us has a propaer career n how can we provide 4 luke if we cant bring in a decent wage so i said id go back just to shut them up but when we go round there there always on at me sayin why isnt he in a bedtime routine y isnt he eating proper food yet? its just does my head in they wont have him over night they only babysit for an hour at the most once in a blue moon so its not like they help out. we live with my parents in there house and r trying to save to buy a house oh wont rent, but we cant save properly until i finsh college and get a full time job and his parents keep going on sayin y havent we got our own place y dont we rent sum where but then there quick enough to change there tone aand say its best if we stay where we r for the time being ??? i mean wtf they say 1 thing 1 day and another thing another day??? i just feel like sayin to them it wud help if use kept ur nose out as u dnt help our situation, and it wud help if ur son helped out a bit more!!! this also causes arguments between me n oh wen we get home!! i just dont no wot to do !!! and now there on about us being engaged now we have a child!!!! i feel that everything we do is just to please them! And as for oh he works 9-5 and comes home and is straight on laptop and if i ask him to do summit he snaps n says hes had a hard day at work n that iv only had to look after luke but he doesnt c luek wen hes having grumpy days n his teething etc i feel like screaming sumtimes!!! please help!!

sorry for rant!
xxx