Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hi all just wanted to introduce myself my names sarah i have had a premature baby 9 weeks early 3 weeks ago he is in special care baby unit but doing i had to have a c section and now have an infection inside not on wound which is just another blow to everything else that has been going on.

we called our baby bot bevan thomas and he is gorgeous anyway i will probably be coming on here alot when he gets home for advice as i am a first time mum and know i will be manic about everything hope you all dont mind.

xxx

Replies

• welcome to our forum sez31 u will be made to feel very welcome the girls are all lovely and full of advice!!! i hope bevan thomas is well such a lovely name!! sorry to hear about u being poorly!! hope u get better soon xxx
  • welcome to our forum sez31 u will be made to feel very welcome the girls are all lovely and full of advice!!! i hope bevan thomas is well such a lovely name!! sorry to hear about u being poorly!! hope u get better soon xxx
  • hey sez31 its sunnymum from yesterday! glad you decided to pop in and say hi! bevan is a gorgeous name! welcome to the baby forum! xxx