Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone have a birth pool for sale?

I am planning on having a home birth and was wondering if anyone knows of anyone or has a birth pool for sale?

My email button is active or mesage me back on here if you caan help

xxx

Replies

• hi i don't have one for sale, but just thought have u tried on netmums too? they have a 'nearly new' bit for selling and buying things on there, and there might well be a birth pool. xx
  • I bought and sol mine on ebay!
  • I've got one for sale, I haven't listed it on eBay yet (that would mean having to come to terms with not having my home birth, :lolimage but I reckon I'll need to do it soon as it's in the way! It's a birth pool in a box (regular size) that's brand new, didn't even get the liner out the packet. We inflated the pool itself to check it didn't have any punctures or anything, but it was never filled. The only thing it doesn't have is a pump to inflate it, but any pump can attach to it. Send me an email if you're interested, DHL can deliver for around ??16 I believe.
  • I have emailed you xxx
  • I have one too - maybe depends where you live where is most convenient for you to collect it as I wouldn't post it!

I used mine for pain relief during labour but didn't give birth in it, so it's totally clean etc. I am in Surrey so if that is convenient, let me know.