Forum home Babies Baby

Tattoos?

2»

Replies

• Omg Sammy&Jayden.. how weird... i've got a butterfly on my wrist and am getting Harry's name below it. Good taste ehimage lol. I've got four tattoos already and can't wait to get Harry's name done. I was thinking about a nickname for him, but if it doesn't come naturally, i think i'd forget. At the moment he's called Squidge! Whats a squidge!? lol! X
  • i'd love one of evie's name but i'm a huge massive wimp and i'm scared lol. and although it'll be of my daughters name im worried ill regret it afterwards as obviously its perminant! ben has got 6 and they're mostly shite haha, he got them done at like 17 and regrets them. i think i like the idea of it being on my wrist, it could always be covered by a watch. wrist is pretty unoriginal these days though isnt it, its getting too popular. hmmmm.... ill have to have a think xxx
  • Funny,was thinking about this the other day, having my 3's names or symbols (star, sun and angel) but i am such a wimp!!! I hate needles and just know I'd pass out! Hubby got one done at Uni - chinese symbol for 'friend' than the Spice Girls came and ruined everything he says, they became so common and cheesy! And he kept it from his mum til he was about 26 (31 now!).
  • i have 4 tattoos: my oh name in chinese on the inside of my wrist, a lily wrapped in vines on the inside of my ankle/calf, a butterfly on my shoulder and a little heart on my pubic bone!! im gonna my sons name on the back of my neck underneath my hair line too. my oh has about 22!!

[Modified by: Kim Blakes Mummy on June 17, 2008 01:04 PM]
  • I have one tattoo- a chinese symbol for heaven. I really want my kids initials tattooed on my wrist (on the vein side) but I want to wait till I've had one more child.
    I had a henna one done on holidays to see what it would look like and I am glad I did coz it let me see how it would look before being permanent coz it let me see what size I would like the letters etc
  • I was gonna get Kade's name tattooed on my lower back but am not too sure now cause I have 3 other tattoos and lately have been really regretting them.
    The main one is a celtic arm band (how original!!!) and I have just been so uber conscious of it that have been looking into getting it removed but the cost is ridiculous!
    Must be getting old Lol.