How do you post pics?
Jan 21, 2009 11:12AM
Well its just what the title says how do you post pics? thanks xxxx
Jan 21, 2009 11:12AM
Taken from another post, photos from....
Garfield says ....Click on photo, go to properties, copy the URL, click img on post reply, without leaving a space copy that URL code, click img again.
Brandollarz says....make urself an account on photobucket - really quick and easy
1. click on 'my albums' on photobucket
2. click on choose files next to the box on the right (your best off changing the size bar under the box to medium or large)
3. When its uploaded there will be a pg that says add titles descriptions and tags. I usually put a title in then go to skip this step now and it will still save the title of your pic
4. then it wil take you bk to the same pg with you picture underneath
5. click the direct link (you only need to do this once) and it will say 'copied'
6.come bk to the BE pg and reply to a post
7.you then need to click the img box up the top of the reply page^
8.without leaving a space right click on ur mouse and choose paste
9.click on the img button again without leaving a space from your text
As these two ladies explained it well...I hope they dont mind me copying and pasting the answers to your thread. xxx
Oct 2, 2019 8:21AM
Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 2
Hello everyone, This is a new continuation thread for the Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 1, as the earlier thread has topped the 1k post limit. We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough. Enjoy!
Oct 1, 2019 3:23PM
Life after miscarriage
Just wondering how people coped after having their miscarriage. Did you take anytime off work? If so how long? I've been back in work for 4 weeks but wondering if I came back too soon? I work in a pre-school so surrounded by children. One of the Mums is pregnant and due the same time I was which really upset me. Feel like…
Sep 23, 2019 10:44AM
Due in June 2020
Hello and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm @DanielleMFM and it's lovely to see you here. Welcome to Due in June 2020! If you'd like to join this thread and meet others who are also due this month, please introduce yourself. Start as many threads as you like in your Due in June 2020 category from due dates to…