Forum home Babies Baby

Come in and put you feet up

Replies

• OH says do any of your OH's want a beer? As they can't be forgotten!!

He has Fosters, Carlsberg and Jack Daniels!!

xxx
  • Jeans and a comfy sweatshirt for me. Nice to have an online party so I don't need to dress up or bother with make-up!
  • oh my whats going on here

....i still want to join in though :lol:

jeans and a jade coloured floaty top thing

;\)
  • Pink fleecy rudolph pj's for me, sexy hey?!
  • My oh works nights.

So I will keep all the booze to myself... image While he is working (well, sitting in his office drinking tea & ogling his 'older woman' supervisor haha).
  • I'm definately sticking to the virtual stuff. Getting over a nasty bout of food poisoning so I'm not risking the real stuff! I do have real Pringles though, any one want one?
    xx
  • Can I have a baileys on ice, and maybe some dark chocolate....

xx
  • I wish my oh worked nights, would be nice to have the bed to myself for once!! my oh talks in his sleep all the blinkin time last night it was -"oooh what are you doing" and then he started giggling image
  • LOL!! Did you ever find out what you were supposed to be doing Emilie?

xx
  • Garfield- my oh says he'll have a jack d thanks! (I'm not sure he's allowed though as he already has a glass of wine)

Tiger Lilly- my lo is right here on her playgym, think it's about time I get her off to bed though!
  • Im wearing velour trackies "chav much" and a vest, but would like to point out that the velour trackies never see the light of day.....strictly indoor atire!
  • lol emilie what were you doing lol?? making him giggle like that lol
  • what flavor pringles u eating?? i like sour creame!

my lo being fed byy dad, then going to bed soon
  • garfield - what I was supposed to be doing

if you're refering to oh talkin in his sleep then i doubt it was even me doing whatever was erm, going on :lol:
  • And a nice ice cold Corona with lime for me please!

Funny phrase from me - naked fart! That is how my bf calls our boy during nappy change!

AND I want a ten pack of Brioche buns!
  • Vanilla, I'll swop you some for a wedge later *hands over pringles*

Tigerliy, my two are in bed. Bit late tonight as they are normally tucked up by 7.30 but they are both fast asleep now.

I am wearing my jeans and a VERY pink hoody, a real pub probably wouldn't let me in lol
  • Hiya girls!

I'm out here shivering by the patio heater with a ciggy and a LARGE vodka and coke, be in in a sec

xxxxx
  • Oooohhh i am just waiting for my chinease to arrive i am bloody starving! Just put my devil to bed so thats me to sweet fa till 7am 2moro morning apart from chatting on here x
  • 5 mins til my chinese comes YAY
  • is it snowing yet tommy'smum?? PRAWN COCKTAIL PRINGLES MMMMMM