Forum home Babies Baby

Come in and put you feet up

Replies

• Lee, it's a private party hun, you can smoke indoors!

Oh says he'd like a Tiger beer thank you.
  • kirsty great minds think alike!! what did u order? i got boiled rice and sweet and sour chicken and some chips to dunk in curry sauce mmmmmmm (the chips and curry sauce i like cold!)
  • No snow as yet - hope it stays away tonight!

Drink getting low - on my way in for another

xxx
  • Just gonna pour another large white!Hic!!!
  • prawn cocktail pringles are lush!! x
  • My Nanny just rung!! Said that she had been 'swinging' with Shirley and Dennis. I couldnt help but laugh at her. What she meant was dancing, but the idea of the swinging we all probably more aware of was hilarious. My Nan and Grandad are in their 80's!! :lol: Had to share ladies!!

xxxx
  • lol sunnymum dont worry i have chavsuit bottoms in my wardrobe for walking my hounds lol, munching spring rolls yay perfect to go with my malibu flavour gas n air xxxx watching eastenders poor christian, roxys so mean xxx
  • haha!!! :lol:

awww i love old folk and their ways image (apart from the ones that walk slowely in front of u!)
  • I've just drunk half a glass of white wine while reading the ever growing posts!

lo is sound asleep in her cot, dh is reheating last nights take away chinese for dinner....mmmmmm
  • Poor christian!! tut tut roxy!! yes i wear my chavsuit bottoms to walk my mums woofit,,,,they look especially classy with wellies!!!!! lmao!!
  • Is it me or is Christian from enders sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn hot?
  • that reminds me i have a weeks worth of eastenders to watch on bbciplayer! perfect to watch with my chinese yay

anyhoo my foods here and i have a date with eastenders x
  • He is sooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!! gay or not i wouldnt kick him outa bed for the cat!!!! I have naughty thoughts about him......lol x
  • ok, fuzzlewits is getting fussy.. gonna have to leave the party to sort out bathtime- see you soon.
  • por christian image just found an anne summers book out anyone want a peek??

• I was sooo stupid having just toast for my tea - I'm bloody STARVING now! I've got a jar of pesto in the fridge so contemplating making cheesy pasta now my food-snatching monkey is in bed!

Emilie - oh yes I LURVE getting the bed to myself every night! BLISS x
  • Christain is hot,as they say all the best ones are gay lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are funny my mum bless her comes out with some good uns!when Benji was alot younger she had a vibrating chair for him at her house(she looks after him whilst im at wrk and when i go to the naughty pub)anyway she said loudly in Tescos to me and my sister..."I need some batteries for my vibrator!"...i kid you not!i couldnt make it up lol
  • Totally with ya sunnymum. He is so sexy!! Just wanna jump him. He is openly gay but who cares? I only want him for one night!!

God............someone cover me in cold water!!

xxx
  • ewww christian yuk!lol
  • he is lush but what about keiron from hollyoaks gay preist or not still nummy xxxxxxxx