Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Come in and put you feet up

Replies

• brodies mum n sara i like malibu and pineapple its just my oh refuses to ask for it in the bar not like we ever go out now (sobs) n oh yeah doble is great, hope we have a hunky bar man mmmyum my, its a danny dyer lookalike yeah lol
  • jake's finally in bed, not asleep though, probably still scratching his chicken pox!!
    think i need another drink!
  • Oooo Girls i'm having a REAL night out tonight!! whoop whoop!! xx
  • yeah thats right tease us, have a great night hun and drink one for me or two or three go mad lol and get those dancing shoes on lol x : )
  • i will have a large glass of white wine please...and maybe a sambuca on the side thanks to all the excitement on here lately lol!

xx
  • I've finished with the wine for now & am drinking a ...wait for it...cup a soup! I have had 1 glass and becoming a bit tipsy...I never used to be such a lightweight GRRR
  • UMMMM cigarettes

I no I'm pg but as this is a vitural thing can I have a double JD and coke please, with dry roasted pea nuts and a menu.

Starter - Pate on toast
    Main - Blue cheese salad with home made mayo
    Dessert - what ever contains the most chocolate!!

Kerry, Freya and Bump
    X X X
  • Mine would be a cheeky vimto please.

Kerry xxx
  • Tia Maria & coke for me please, the bigger the better!!!:lol:

I have had a very hard day and wouldn't say no to most alcoholic drinks tonight!!! :roll:

I've got some dry roasted peanuts in te kitchen if you want me to pass them around! image

xxx
  • Cheers twonklemum, i love em. This is so nice, makes a change to aall the bitching.

I aint had a proper night out in such a long time.

Another cheeky vimto please, make it a jug lol

Kerry xxx
  • I've got 2 whole nights out arranged in December! image

It's also my birthday inbetween tese nights out so there's the potential for a 3rd!!! image

That'll be all my nights out used up for the next 2 years!!! image

More nuts...? :lol:

xxx
  • I have my works xmas do (even tho I don't work there anymore) in late december, other then that I haven't had a night out in so long!! Oh is out with his bro. Infact oh has been out 4 times since moving here, I am still waiting to be taken out anywhere. Men!!

oh and another JD and coke please. Meal was good, enjoyed it!!

Kerry
    X X X
  • Yes please. I have a real night out coming up in December. My sis is going to be induced tomorrow, so Im gonna be an auntie. We have planned a night out b4 xmas.

Drink to my sis and bay Brandon. We all in for virtual wetting of babys head?

kerry xxx
  • I'm home girls!!!! loved it, doing THAT again!! xx
  • Please please please let me justjuave a vituratual hjanghover in the monthning!!!

LOOL Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • ooppppsss just read that - not a chance lol
  • and still no snow pmsl!!!!
  • Did i miss all the fun girls? seems like you all had a drink or 3 for me though!

http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/p945355.png

• he he he, looks like I've missed a proper party hereimage 7 pages of drink orders, yumm image Not many users online now though, are you dealing with a little bit of hangover ladies ? image Something to wake you all up *plays loud music * image Have a nice day everyone x
  • Ah i missed the party image

Tommy's mum, u seemed way drunk lol!

Sunnymum, u drink the same as me...mmmm southern comfort n lemonade! xxx