Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When will the prodding stop?

I am so fed up with being pocked and prodded about, I thought after lo was born it would all be over but now I am having problems with bleeding between AF and it is a new session of prodding!

I have so far had a smear, had an internal from GP, had tests by nurse, had thyroid test and have just been to hospital for a cervical scan and all I know so far is I have a lumoy womb and it could be caused by a number of things.
So now I have to wait for an appointment with Gp to discuss results and probably be referred tp Gyni for more prodding.

I know I am lucky that they are doing something about the problem but I really hate people invading my personal space so am finding it tough and I know that I still have a while to find out what is wrong and if I will need any sort of op and I am terrified of hospitals. I have only had 2 things done, an ERPC when I had mmc with first pregnancy and c section with birth of lo.
I am worrying myself silly about what is wrong and what will happen and I know at the end of the day it will probably be nothing but I am really superstitious (sp), silly I know, but I keep seeing 1 magpie and my mum has now had 2 pictures fall of the wall.

Sorry for thhe moan just needed to get it off my chest.

Replies

• Poor you! I think a smear is invasive enough!!

Hope they find out what's going on soon then at least you can deal with it.

Don't worry about ranting - that's what the chat rooms are for!!

• THank you.

Did a silly thing and looked up my symptoms on google, if anyone is feeling off colour DON'T do it as you will worry yourself silly with all the things that come up.
    I am feeling a little more positive today and am sure that it is something simple that can be sorted out easily, just hope I don't have to wait too long without knowing what it is.