Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

quinny buzz - would appreciate feedback

hi,

i\m gatecrashing from the pg forum again... me and the oh have started looking at prams and i really like the quinny buzz. the oh is a bit worried that the seat is a bit shallow and the lo would be a bit exposed to the elements. if anyone has the quinny buzz can they let me know how they've got on with it in the winter? i live in Scotland, so we get our fair share of pretty bad weather!!!!

Many thanks!

Replies

• I have the Buzz but have the previous model so not sure if the seat is any deeper but i love it, it is bigger than i first thought and would say to try it in your boot first.
    I use the cosytoes with it and lo loves to sleep in it.
  • I have the Quinny Buzz and my lo was born end of October. She is very warm and cozy in it. I invested in a sheepskin cover for the winter and we go out walking no matter how cold it gets. She is well sheltered. If there was a very cold wind I would maybe cover up with the rain cover?
  • thanks! just the kind of reassurance i need for the oh!
  • hi, another quinny buzz question! is it easy to clean? have been looking at the new 2008 colours and am quite tempted by the apple green but worried it will get all dirty and be hard to clean! the sensible part of me wants to get it in black, but i will be having a summer baby and apple green seems so much nicer! (hopefully, my more practical gene will take hold before the baby arrives : ) ).

• Hmm I can't answer the cleaning question although I went for the Capri Turquoise colour because my baby is only 9 weeks and so I haven't taken him out in it yet. I have bought a cosytoes thingy and the rain cover that comes with it should protect from the weather. I was worried about the Maxi cosi car seat which I used with my Quinny and I do the same thing, If its a bit windy I pull over the black sun shade.
    Bugger practicality I say! Go for the green!
  • after all the humming and ha-ing we now think that we'll go for the new bugaboo bee! i had originally ruled it out on cost grounds but now after some research and a serious think about what accessories we actually need then its not really any more expensive than the quinny buzz. ah, too many nice things to choose from! Thanks for advice though!
    G