Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help baby stopped breathing UPDATE cry

2»

Replies

• Hi,
    How scary this must be for you!! Like brandollarz says he's in the best place.
    Please keep us posted-and take care!!
    xx
  • Thinking of you ((((DB))) Hope you find out why it's happened again.
  • db i hope u and lo are ok ...i hope the hospital have an explanation too ..so scary for u ...in a way i suppose its good he did it again at the docs cos at least they didnt send u home saying it was nothing (in my experience of docs they do this alot ) ....big hugs hun

thank u for posting and sharing this with us as its possible it might save other babies lives too although it has been terrible for u im sure now the hospital will get to the bottom of it and ure lo will be just fine

big hugs hun (((((((((()))))))))))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Oh sweetie you must be so worried, like you say he is in the right place.
    Hope all goes well
    Gill
    xxxx
  • Aww hunni you must be so worried. I hope your lo gets home soon and everything works out fine xxx

http://b1.lilypie.com/CETI0/.png

• Aww DB Just seen post at MIL's so couldnt come on last night. Hope lo is doing OK. I dont know if you remember but Stevie used to do this all the time so i know what you are going through. Chin up hon and lots of hugs coming your way (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))