help please...really need some advice
my daughter is 6 and a half months old and we are currently weaning her. However, i have noticed when she has eaten a couple of things the last 2 days her chin has flared up into little spots and seems very sore and is irritating her. At first i thought it was a teething rash but it disappeared after a few hours. It has returned as soon as she has had the food again. is this an allergy?What can i do to stop her chin being sore and do i need to go to the gp to have allergy tests done?She is my first child and im still learning so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.