Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone used nurseryvalue.com?/Petit Star Zia review

I want a new stroller for LO and love the Petit Star Zia and found this website which does reworked ones (reworked by Petit Star so they say)
Has anyone bought from them, or bought a reworked buggy from them

And anyone with a Petit Star Zia what do you think of them??

Replies

• I did not realise these were reworked, 3 of my friends have bought from here all on the recommedation of me!

We are all happy with them ,mine is in hubbies car, another uses hers all the time and the other two are grandparents ones!

Only thing I would complain about is the brake is not as good as on the Zapp, and it doesn't fold as small, but it reclines!

Ours all came in boxes and in polythene bags and we all paid ??????100 ish, so surprised you have found they are reworked! (we went for the less fashionable colours, mine is green and orange!)

Bets XxX
  • Thanks bets, only some are reworked, they mostly sell brand new ones I think so I hope I've not alarmed you! I just love a bargain and didn't want to spend (or hubby won't let me spend) ??????100 on another buggy!

Thanks for your review_much appreciated!
  • Hi i bought our petit star zia from nurseryvalue.com i had no idea they were reworked either. We got the black and white dogtooth one and always get compliments about it.
    I've had it since january and have been really pleased with it. My son always looks very comfy and it reclines, its lightweight and easy to push.
    The only downside is the shopping baskets tiny and not very accessable.
  • No idea about the company but i LOVED my Zia!! x
  • iv got the purple berry one for my 4month old and its lovely! iv not used it that much yet as my main buggy is my quinny buzz but as a 2nd pushchair for getting out and about its really nice, phoebe loves it too, she sits facing me in the buzz so when she goes in her zia she gets to be all nosy!x
  • Hi, Just to confirm all our items are new, with the exception of the items in the reworked section.

Not here to advertise (and dont want to get into trouble) so any questions feel free to PM me, or email me direct at paul@Nurseryvalue.com

Many thanks,
    Paul
    NV Manager