Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO: Nicpink

Hi sorry to FAO you but i just read you are doing the access to midwifery course and wondered how and who through you were doing the course and any details on timing you were doing it?

I really want to do it but we are ttc number 2 and wouldnt when and how much time i could dedicate to this?

Thanks in advance for your help xx

Replies

• Wow, an FAO for me, yay! I enrolled on the Access course last month and i've just completed the induction so i'm waiting for the first module off my tutor now. It's online with the Distance Learning Centre, the only online place I could find that did access courses. It costs ??40 a month to do and takes about a year to complete although it can be done quicker or you can take as much time as you need. I've got a 5yr old and a 6 month old and i'm returning to work in may so i'm just gonna be getting on with the work every night when the boys are in bed and hopefully by this time next year i'll have finished the course ready to apply to uni for the 2010 intake. Go and check the website out- http://www.distancelearningcentre.com/
    Let me know how you get on xx

[Modified by: NicPink on March 02, 2009 10:15 PM]

[Modified by: NicPink on March 03, 2009 09:59 AM]

[Modified by: NicPink on March 03, 2009 09:54 PM]

• Thanks for that have had alook on the website. Think im going to concentrate on TTC number 2 for now and then attend college when im ready as i want to put all my efforts into acheiving something im on 24 so i think ive got plenty of time. Good luck with your course it will be great if you could update me and then me know how your getting on xx
  • Good luck with TTC number 2 xx