Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Did you enjoy the sunshine today?

Hello,
Just wondering what everybody has been up to today, especially with the lovely weather this afternoon - we had cloud all morning!

My husband had the day off (worked over the w/e) so he took our daughter and myself to a local castle with large grounds. Although we ahve lived here 2 years I have never been there before. It was lovely spending time out as a family, hes usually to tired to do anything on saturdays. It was very busy and was lovely to see lots of other families with young children enjoing the bank holiday.

Has anybody else had a lovely day? x

[Modified by: Joey08 on 31 August 2009 21:04:59 ]

Replies

• We went to a lovely farm - it was FAB!
  • Glad you've had a lovely day! We went to a local farm shop that has a lovely cafe for some lunch then there was a birds of prey exhibition on so we had a look as some owls and eagles! image

• We had a fun family day out at a country park,like you it was cloudy this morning so wore jeans but was boiling by the end of the day as we had glorious sunshine all afternoon!

Had a fab day,just sad oh has got to go back to work tomorrow!image x
  • Sounds great! Unfortunately I had to do lots of running around today, but we had a friend's wedding on saturday which was really nice.
  • We had a lovely day out at Legoland, the boys absolutely loved it and then we had dinner in Windsor before going home!! Didn't get back til 9.30!! Ooops! :lol:
  • Weve had rain on and off all day ... image xxx
  • Good to hear you all had a lovely day.
    Poz - sounds like your w/e was probably busy so you no doubt were glad to have some rest!