Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bumbo - yes or no?

2»

Replies

• Ah, he looks just grand in it!

My DD used hers from 4 months or so, and it was great for taking to other people's houses for feeding times etc.

in fact, she still wedged herself in it at 17 months old LOL!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs387.snc3/23617_392597604082_550139082_4879672_5574429_n.jpg

Iz & SKye x

• ds used his from about 14 weeks til about 5.5months when he could sit unaided. he was always ok in it for about 10 mins at a time, after that he'd get annoyed ut at that age he never liked anything for more than 10 minutes anyway. in the early days of weaning we continued to use it for that, and for taking to other peoples houses to feed him also, we got ours for ??15 inc p+p from ebay (used, but good condition). he loved sitting up, but as he was quite early in trying to sit it wasn't safe to use his bouncer chair anymore so bumbo was the way to go really. xx
  • I love, love, love the picture Cath! x
  • Ben has been in it since 6 months. I only put him in it for 5 mins to start with. Ben's neck/back really wasn't strong enough before.
    He is nearly 10 months now and it is so handy for taking to friends instead of a highchair as he will sit happily in it for his meals.
    Definitely money well spent.
  • Ah, he looks just grand in it!

My DD used hers from 4 months or so, and it was great for taking to other people's houses for feeding times etc.

in fact, she still wedged herself in it at 17 months old LOL!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs387.snc3/23617_392597604082_550139082_4879672_5574429_n.jpg

Iz & SKye x

Change of subject - apols - but I love those tights your little one is wearing. Where will I get some? thank you!
  • Thanks KayeCee! image
  • Dersh - the tights were from Sainsbury's, and Gap do similar ones too!