Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Things you can't help doing ........

2»

Replies

• Mrs CP - I used to do that in art all the time, I'd set it a week before and hide the margarine lid we used somewhere. I also love to pick wax off candles in restaurants!

I also do all the above, boogers are our current favourite as LO has had a cold so he's had loads!!
  • Mrs CP - I used to do that in art all the time, I'd set it a week before and hide the margarine lid we used somewhere. I also love to pick wax off candles in restaurants!

I

Me too!!!! Even when they're lit sometimes - which isn't always a good idea :lol:
  • OMG so funny :lol:

I pick everything, I picked off the entire head of cradelcap, its like little scales isn't it, god i enjoyed myself and it hasn't come back since! Also anything in the nose and ears lol, believe it or not it got to the point where when i started to pick lo's head she would go to sleep so it can't have done her any harm, it relaxed her! She doesn't like nose picking but always looks so grateful once its out :lol:
  • I am guilty of all this too, I'm such s picker anyway, but so glad to have found others! There is nothing more satisfying that a nice big piece of cradle cap or a big bogey! Me dd never had cradle cap, so with ds it's like a whole new experience of picking heaven lol!
    I can never settle till I get that bogey either, ds gets annoyed, but that's not the point when I know it's in there!