Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Did your oh get you some post baby bling?!

2»

Replies

• i got a gorgeous bangle and flowers, my dd got me perfume and a babypowder scented candle.

becsx
  • Not exactly bling but I've got on order a silver charm that has the fingerprint/ imprint of my baby girl on along with her name to go onto a bracelet I have. Can't wait for it to arrive!
  • I didn't get anything. Not really in a position to afford for him to get me anything either. I won't get anything for my birthday at the weekend (apart from a meal out) unless I can pursuade him that we'll get an extra shot or 2 at the pixifoto shoot we have booked for Saturday.Never mind, when will I get time to wear bling anyway!!!!
  • With my son i got a white gold mystic topaz engagement ring, and with my daughter i got the bracelet to match the ring i'd got first time round lol and my samsung soul mobile in pink (i'm a pink freak lol). If he thought he was getting away with getting me nothing he had another thing coming. lol

Lisa xxx
  • My OH proposed just before christmas, but that had been on the cards for a while image

• My husband bought me a sapphire and diamond eternity ring when we had Neve - he said he liked the sapphires because her eyes were blue (lucky they stayed blue lol!).

I think he will get me something when this one is born. Which I know sounds really greedy but I have a thing for proper jewellery and diamonds and I will pass on the eternity rings to my children on their 30th birthdays and explain what they mean to me.
  • TBH - I can't even remember what I got when Lo was born, I was just SO happy and excited about her I was over the moon and couldn't get any higher! xox
  • I got nothing! Hubby always promised I would get something to remember having Lily and I still have nothing! Just made him read this post... xxxx