Forum home Babies Baby

First Shoes!

Just got back from Clarks and Charlotte is wearing her 1st pair of cruising shoes. image

She is a 3E (although left foot is 3 and half E - but as her feet so thin had to go down a size).
The shoe on her right foot will slip off if you pull it hard enough but the fitter said that she would be willing to sell them to me as they aren't for proper walking. Apparently her feet may get even more narrow and we might have trouble finding shoes that fit in the future - GREAT!

Anyway she has a nice new pink pair and they are lovely. We also got a piccie taken but as the woman cut a little bit off my head off the top I will get another photo when I go again!:roll:

I'm so pleased that she finally has a pair of shoes that fit her properly, esp on the width. She takes after he dad - he has size 11 feet and they look like flippers cos they are so narrow!!

;\)

Replies

• Awwww how cute! I loved getting Kelsies first shoes, we only got them about 2 months ago, she is a 4E! Bless

xx
  • hi hayley i got daisys yesterday she was a 41/2 f in startrites but a 4g in clarkes. they are startrites black painten ones and they are lovely but daisy looks even more like a little girl rather than a baby!! also nappy changing pain having to take shoes on off all time!!! daisy also who was walking well has become bit clumsy now she got shoes on. we got piccy too but its what we call an action shot!!!! lol she wouldnt keep still xx
  • hi hayley i got daisys yesterday she was a 4g they are startrites black painten ones and they are lovely but daisy looks even more like a little girl rather than a baby!! also nappy changing pain having to take shoes on off all time!!! daisy also who was walking well has become bit clumsy now she got shoes on. we got piccy too but its what we call an action shot!!!! lol she wouldnt keep still xx

[Modified by: westbrom1 on March 13, 2009 04:23 PM]