Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

You Time?

2»

Replies

• Options
    gosh whats that????

i think the only me time i get is doing housework when archie is asleep or when i do his bottles..... or the 5 min dash to wash my hair and have a quick shower!! LOL
  • Options
    guess i'm another lucky one! Oscar's quite independent unless he's poorly or we're out (likes showing me up in public lol) so i manage to get the housework done while he plays. It helps we live in a small house and oh cleans the kitchen before he goes to work in the morning. So i take advantage of lo's naps to have a shower or bath, read or just veg on the sofa. He's in bed for 7 most nights so i do dinner and any extra housework then as oh works evenings. Still, i'd swap all that time for having hubby work a 9-5 instead!
  • Options
    wow, me time? seems like a distant memory for me!!
    work is my me time!!! i don't have an OH or any family to help out so work is the only time i'm without the boys!!
  • Options
    Lol me time? Whats that? Harry's pretty good to play while i do the housework, but i have no idea what a "Lie-in" is... i think i have a VAGUE memory of one about 2 years ago!

I would love to take HArry to the cinema but i don't think he'd do much but get bored. Plus what happens if i go there, pay all the money, then realise its just as loud or louder than the normal cinema? xx
  • Options
    Ahhh lie ins, god i miss sleep! i really really really really want to have a good nights sleep!!!!
    can you tell im tired? lol
  • Options
    Ahhh lie ins, god i miss sleep! i really really really really want to have a good nights sleep!!!!
    can you tell im tired? lol