Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

o/t My Fake Baby on Living Channel now...

is anyone else a little scared by these babies ????

sarah

Replies

• They are so freaky looking!! & the 'mum's' are just so obsessive aren't they? That woman spending time with her 'newborn' & getting to know her!!!

Jayne xx
  • i watched this too when it was on ch4,is it the same one as the woman who was talking about her grandson like he had died & he's just moved to Australia? very freaky its the money they spend on prams & clothes its more then ive spent on a real baby! xoxo
  • It's just sooooo odd!!!! It's freaking me out!!!!
  • definitely creepy - makes me want to go and cuddle DD (if it hadnt taken us two hours to get to sleep lol) x
  • Its so weird. Id be seriously worried about my mum if she was like that with DS. I mean come on! Being taken away from her.. he is with his mother where he belongs.

Sorry not for me, i think its VERY weird!!
  • Oh my god - I watched this last night.... shocked was not the word!
    Can't believe there are so many women out there who are obsessed with these 'dolls' and treat them like real babies!!
    Very very strange. Couldn't get over that one woman who went to America for her 5th 'baby' - she had like 4 Emmaljunga prams which cost loads! And then spending 300 quid on Roberto Cavalli clothes....for a doll!!

Very very strange!!!
    xxx
  • Why would any woman choose a doll over a real baby??? Clearly unhinged