Forum home Babies Baby

Right... Lets just clarify.

Replies

• "Wave you hands in the air..."
    Fairly 'normal' (whatever that is?!!) Mummy to Alfie/Alf/Alfred (depends on my mood!) who is 8 months old-nearly 9 months.
    On a serious note though it is nice to know there are some normal, lovely people on here as all the other stuff has really freaked me out. The things people will do eh?
    Bekkie x
  • lol Jenny, I am a mummy *waving hands in the air and jumping up and down* My little girl is Evie 20weeks. I think i'm normal but have an unhealthy obsession imagewith Ewan Mcgregor lol:lol: xxxx
  • My OH wil describe me as weird and im sure many ppl will call me a troll (especially in the mornings). Not really sure wat is meant by been just after muny (coz if ur offering i wudnt say no, lol).

Dnt really get chance to cum on much anymur coz im a busy mummy to rhys (2) and sophie (9mths) xxx
  • Hands up I am a real mummy. My daughter is called Kara and is 18 months. Big and bad.
  • LOL I am definitely another morning troll, absolutely weird, but unfortunately for you lot I am a real mummy and you're stuck with me :lol:
    *puts hands up*

P.S Who do we see about the money? image
  • Hands up.
    I'm a mummy to Oliver who is 22 months and Maddi who is 9 months
  • *both hands in the air, waving frantically*

I'm a real Mummy to Ben (8) and Lyla (nearly 11 weeks). I'm still suffering from baby brain, so can be a bit odd occasionally!
  • LOL this may sound really stupide but iv not been on here in a few weeks to busy looking after my little one but what is a troll?? Do i sound stupid?? x
  • Hands up!!! Im a real mummy to Charlie (5 months) although i do answer to many things - a troll probably being one of them when me and hubby argue,lol!) xx
  • has there been any troll action lately then? I'm with Zoey in the confused front
  • I hadn't noticed any troll action since her post on Mother and Baby car parking spcaes on Monday or Tuesday. If there has been nothing mentioned since then, I can't see the point in bringing the subject up again tbh!

xx
  • I'll put my hand up.

I'm mum to Amy, 3, Zara 15 months & Madison 5 weeks. I've been described as mad a few times but not weird!!! lol

Hilary x
  • hand up! mummy to millie 7 months x x
  • I hadn't noticed any troll action since her post on Mother and Baby car parking spcaes on Monday or Tuesday. If there has been nothing mentioned since then, I can't see the point in bringing the subject up again tbh!

xx

i think it's just a lighthearted "introduce ourselves", sorting out the good'uns from the bad'uns :\) x
  • Real mummy (aged 31) with her hand up. I'm Mum to Ciaran who's 3 and a half months now.
  • hi, im real! mummy to freya (4) and lolah 6 1/2 mths)
    xxx
  • My hand is up
    im a mummy to 3 lovely kiddies one who will be 7 in just over 3 weeks
    one who turned 4 just over 5 weeks ago and my baby who is just 20 weeks old
  • my hand is up, even though im usually in toddler or ttc!!
    im mummy to brandon 21 months x
  • Hand up!!
    Real mummy to lily (9 months)
    xxx