Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

double pushchairs

i will need to buy one very soon. anyone got any advice on which one is the best

Replies

• Options
    I've got a mamas and papas aria and it's great for me! It's a side by side cos I couldn't push one where older baby sits at front with newborn behind. Seats are comfy but not too wide, can fit it through most shop doors and even my front door. Only prob is that it folds flat not umbrella so it's quite big when folded, but if we can fit it in boot of micra I'm sure it could fit in anywhere!

xxx
  • Options
    have got a maclaren one, but not sure of its name. it's ok and have only used it once (all i needed it for!) its also side by side
  • Options
    I have the phil and teds and i think its the best double buggy i've test drove. its so light and easy to push and folds up quite small. well it fits in my boot. i have a corsa. I love it. cant fault it. everyone comments on it when i am out. xxx
  • Options
    Hi ive got the icandi pear its a double that can be converted into a single and has lots of extras so its really versitile, but the price tag is quite big (about ??700) thats including car seat and car seat base. Its definately worth it though take a look www.icandi.com x
  • Options
    i have mamas and papas jet pulse. Its more for travel as we live abroad and fly home a lot! its so light, easy tp push and folds v small. Also have 3 whell urban detour which is lovely but heavy and large.
    friends have the lil nipper double which is the lightest on market. The arias by m and p has new one that can fit new born car seat on too...

phil and teds i not keen on baby position. i candy is lovely. If the age gap was smaller i would have gone for that but my son is 2 and half so likes to walk.

good luck
    d xx
  • Options
    Hi, Ive got the marclaren twin techno one i bought it off ebay for ??79 and its only bin used once and all the accessories were still wrapped up, I think its about ??210 to buy from new in the shops so it was quite a bargin.

I love it its quick and easy to fold up and open out and as I only have a renault clio it fits nicely into the boot of my car, which some of the other doubles didn't. Its lovely to push and not to heavy I would definately recommend it, not sure if i would have paid over ??200 for it tho, mainly because my eldest is two and has started wanting to walk everywhere anyway.

Happy trolley shopping, I would have a look on ebay even if its just to see what sort of buggys are available . Kerry, Rhys and Sophie xxx
  • Options
    hiya
    i have the nipper 360 and the mamas and papas twin pulse, both are fab but have had to make a choice as to which one to keep as no room so my beloved mamas and papas will be on ebay very soon, only used it a few times!!!!!
    good luck in making your choice
    vikki xxx
  • Options
    I have a phil & teds & I honestly couldnt fault it both for its versatility & manoeuvrablity. We looked at a lot when we were looking for a double so much so that my hubby said he went to bed dreaming of pushchairs!!! & I thought it was the best on the market at the time. there are some good deals on them too if you look around.

Good luck xx