Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Babies clothing

Morning girls!

Can I just ask what are your favourite online stores for babies clothing (my lo is 5 1/2 months)? I know about all the High Street stores that do childrens clothing and some stores like mini Boden but I am sure there are loads of sites out there that I have no idea about.

I am especially interested in smart-ish clothing that my lo can wear to a wedding.

Once again, many thanks...!

xx

Replies

• i get a lot of my little ones clothes from vertbaudet

but for smart clothes the best place i always found was BHS
  • Thanks both. I will take a look. I have never thought of BHS, Jodie. I will take a look ...

xx
  • Was going to say I just bought a beautiful dress from BHS bambino range, it was not on the website though so a trip to the store would be best. It really is gorgeous, and the prices are fab.
  • Online store is one of the good resource to buying designer baby clothes with good quality of materials. There are many of online store avaialble for baby clothes in the web. I like to buy baby clothes from Ebay and amazon. This both are my most favourite online store for buying baby clothes.

• i shop online regularly for my little one from Villagekids.co.uk. G8 place to shop for designer kids clothes.

imageimage