Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any ideas ladies??

Hi ladies

wondered if you could help with Tylers 1st Bday pressie. I have got him a lil Tractor where you push the animals down and it makes the sounds and push the farmer and it plays Old MacDonald but I wanted to get him something special (like a keepsake)

I was thinking of something I could engrave a meassage into - but what or maybe not that at all?? Im not sure?

Any ideas would be very much appreciated xx

Replies

• Options
    The tractor is great!! Not really an engraving idea but nice idea... get a bottle of whisky or something that will mature on his 18th birthday. We are going to do that for our lo's as they are young enough to not want it as a present and we will know that we bought something special for their birthdays and they will understand and appreciate when they turn 18. x
  • Options
    Oh that is a really good idea Benjismum! Thanks for that! xx
  • Options
    Harry was given whisky and champers but we bought him a St. Christophers medal.

I thought that it would be a nice keepsake so when he's 18 he can wear it, or not. xxx
  • Options
    I got Tyler a St Christopher for his first Christmas.

You know what they say about great minds Whalemummy! lol xx