Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby's ears sticking out?

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi, I know this reply is very late to the conversation but I just wondered if you ever used the earbuddies and if they worked?? As I'm too considering them for my little girl who is currently 12 weeks old. I'd be very greatful to hear back. TIA 

• Options

Hey my baby’s ears are curled up at bottom..will They straighten up itself? I am worried 

• Options

Neither my husband nor myself have ears that stick out but our son who is almost five months is starting to have the tops of them stick out. I don't know if he will grow into it but he is already receiving comments about it. They fold over a lot and I'm a freak about unfolding them. can anyone tell me if this is a life long characteristic or will they go back to what they were when he was 1-2 months? Flat haha

imageimage4 monthsimageimage2 months

@Hannahbonana

I know you posted this a while again but we are going through the exact same situation with our baby boy. I just wondered how everything turned out with his ears & if you did anything? I’m super paranoid about my little ones ears!